Sunday, April 20, 2008

It is amazing ....

















how amazingly luxurious it is to read a Sunday newspaper on a Sunday morning. Especially, when that Sunday newspaper correlates to that actual Sunday! Oh, my friends it is bliss.

Sure, I wish the Anchorage Daily News was the newspaper it once was. And I wish we could get the New York Times. And I miss the days when I was going over to Hoppi's and reading her week-old Sunday New York Times and eating eggs fresh from her chicken coop. But a current Anchorage Daily News, even in its current patheticness, available first thing in the morning, and read while we are relaxing on our plywood couch, giddy with the assurance that the dogs have been walked and sipping our first coffees of the day.......

It's a veritable slice of utopia.

1 comment:

Team Wilco said...

A utopia we can only dream of....